Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Alright things are starting to come together, we are back home from the White Rim Trail Ride and getting all the gear cleaned and put back together.

Just 6 days from departure and I have a lot of last minute things to take care of. Bike has to have new tires even though I still feel I could make it safely on the ones I road last year on the first 2/3s of the trip. Will stow the old ones and remount to get all the miles out of them at a later time. Will also do a fluid change this week as well as a good safety check.

Peanuts is not going to be making the trip due to a recent bout with a sever cold and sinus infection, so the final count on the riders is down to 5.

All my gear is clean and ready to load up this week. Things really seem to have taken over all my time this Spring. Will post some pics from the pre-ride BBQ Friday night.

Will be posting daily from now on so give me some feed back if you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment