Monday, January 9, 2012

Second Round

Well its getting to be that time again, Christmas is over and all the stockings have been put back into storage for next year.

On 1 Feb I will have been retired for 8 months and still not settled with my retirement pay. I have however been in contact with the one that is processing the paper work and it looks as though we may have a resolve. Crossing my fingers just in case.

I have decided to start the planning for the completion of the BB and CC this Spring. Beginning on 1 June We will depart the Springs and head south on I25 to intersect I10 and work our way into San Diego, CA. We will then head north following coast highway 1 all the way to Seattle and then turn east to connect back up to I 25 to head south. Only planning on 300 to 350 miles a day so should complete the 5000 +/- ride in three weeks. Plan on a lot more camping this time instead cheap motels.

Motorcycle shop is doing very well and planning on some additional expansion this year. We have submitted the paperwork to become a used bike dealer. This will take a lot of time at the auctions looking at and bidding on perspective bikes to resale. Will see how this goes as I have never envisioned a life as a used bike sales person.......:-)

Will Start providing route info in the next couple weeks. Hope everyone had a great year last year and even a better one this year.

Here are a couple links to a motorcycle trip in Vietnam on the Ho Chi Minh Trail next winter that brother Gary is looking into. We may very well try if it works out, looks like great fun.

http://www.exploreindochina.com/
http://www.cuongs-motorbike-adventure.com/

Understand some of you do not know how to post comments, I can send you a step by step on how to post comments or give me a call and I can walk you through it. Really easy once you see how it is done.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment