Well we are now on the downhill slop of winter in Colorado and have had some really nice riding days in the 60s in Jan and hope we will get some more just like it in Feb and March. We will have some additional riders this year to share the fun with. Joining us will be Bri aka "Mello", and Ted the "Bear" and one more possibly. looking forward to the west coast even though I lived out there for a couple years.
Broke my bike when I was going out for a ride last week. dropped a carpenters square on the front fender while reaching for my chaps. Bone Crusher told me to close the garage door if I was going to use those kind of words. My bike is in our shop with the front fender off and being repaired as we speak. Should be back to normal in a few days.
Have a good idea of our route and will share as I work out the details.
Stay warm and be well.
JP
I’m Jealous and want to go now. Don’t know if you all will be able to behave.
ReplyDelete