Friday, February 10, 2012

Route Update

Change in direction just a little, we will head south on I 25 until we reach Walsenburg CO and then turn west until we reach Fort Garland , CO were we will drop south on 14 going through Taos NM around the enchanted circle and then down into Albuquerque where will spend our first night. Next day down I 25 to Las Cruces and head due west on I 10 to Tucson. Will make a run for the border on 19 while waiting for Mello to catch up and then on to Yuma the following day. We should hit the west coast in San Diego the next day and enjoy some beach time. From there will make plans for highway 1 all the way to Seattle.....
:-)

4 comments:

  1. You need to stop at Questa Cafe in Questa NM. Yummy Yummy Sopapillas!!! http://maps.google.com/maps?q=questa+cafe&hl=en&ll=36.702917,-105.596269&spn=0.001477,0.002612&fb=1&gl=us&hq=questa+cafe&view=map&cid=9936585249882066740&t=h&z=19

    --Mello

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mello I might have to go with if the Sopapillas are that good....... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may just have to do a long day ride and have lunch there. It is that good.

      Delete