Thursday, May 26, 2011
Del Rio and hot as HELL
Finally got a good web connect and will elaborate on the previous post. Here is a pic of the day of departure and as I mentioned a little less than the best conditions.
As I said we made it a wondrous 462 out of the 622 we were supposed to make. OH .WELL S__t happens and was a great experience. Next set of pics were from Charrizozo, NM in the morning before departure. Great accommodations LOL. People were nice and room was not bad...... REALLY.
Next place was in Persidio, TX in the 100 degree afternoon. Three cold Negro Modelos made it worth it. I Guess!!!!
It finally culminated in our last stop today in Del Rio, TX at a lovely little motel with a pool that we took full advantage of.
Will add more tomorrow before departure to Austin via Fredricksburg and the Texas hill country and uncle Johnny's place.
HDMAN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment