Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Corbin Kentucky

Well we are just a couple hundred miles from the entrance of the BRP and at a KOA Tuff shed due to severe weather posturing from the south tonight. We are going to make an early start to the ride as we are trying to avoid any rain tomorrow. Twisty roads with multiple switch backs in the rain is not something I am looking forward to.

We made a stop by the Wild Turkey Distillery and took a tour of the place which included samples....Yeah.

You are not going to believe who I ran into, yep your right he had to many taste tests and had to ride the freakin turkey.


Ran into another unexpected tourist as well, I thought I told you the hooker is not with us this year.


Ok weather permitting and fully charged camera I should have video of the Tail Of the Dragon tomorrow night if I have WIFI available where we end up.

Later, HDman

No comments:

Post a Comment