Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Border to Border & Coast

Well as you all know that are following we ran out of time in the quest for the Northwest and west coast. So Now that I have been home for the past couple days I am somewhat sorry that I did not finish what I started.

I know that when I do complete the west coast piece I am not going to set time frames on it like I did with the first 2/3s. I did however get to see the most important points that I wanted to see and do.

I will take Bonecrusher and use some of the thousands of frequent flier miles we have to catch the pieces of the country I missed when she retires

Highlights: Key West, Harley museum, Cape Hatteras, South Dakota, and of course New England. Now that I have ample time and secure high speed I can share a few more pics.

Self Explanotory


Cape Hatteras ferry


New Orleans, Bourbon Street


Daytona Beach


I will continue to update as much as possible and hope you all are loving life as much as I am right now.

BYE THE WAY, I miss the road and all there is to see 

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment