Thursday, June 23, 2011

Well into Retirement

Well officially my retirement was the 31st of May but I have been gone since the second week in May and it still feels like I have been on a long vacation.

After having been on the road for so long I have finally started to catch up in the yard  Bonecrusher did all the hard work and now I am slowly getting the lawn back in shape. I is starting to look pretty good but still have some winter kill I have to fix and an area by the porch that needs some attention.

Been back at the bike shop for the last week feels good to get things accomplished. Hiring another Mechanic and parts person so I will start doing scheduling,work orders, and day dyno tuning.

Getting ready for Lake Powell this next week due to 5 July departure and pic up the boats on the 6th of July.

Later JP

No comments:

Post a Comment