Well unfortunately all the good news and info is forth coming as I am again held to posting with my iPhone due to or remote location.
Visited Acadia NP yesterday and the village of Bar Harbor, must say it is inspirational seeing this part of the country. Have got to say I am glad to have had the opportunity to see this before i die.
Sitting in a cabin on the shores of Bass Bay south of Bar Harbor and See the grandure of it all makes us pretty narrow in respect when we say something like "this is the most beautiful place I have ever seen". There is always something just as breath taking in it's own way around every turn in the road. I wish I could share the pictures I have taken this past couple days, but it will have to wait until I get WiFI. Until then, I will talk to you all later
JP
Where are you going next? I am in Dover, NH. If you come back this way let me know. HQ has my cell #. Ann-Marie
ReplyDelete