DON'T ASK........:-0
We then toured down town Sonoma and then headed out to Petaluma and on to Bodega Bay. Ate a leisurely lunch at a a nice wharf side restaurant and then took a ride out to the Bodega bay overlook.
OH CRAP I had thought we had lost the hooker but it appears we have been discovered!!!
Anyway we actually seen a very interesting piece of history and only one of two in the world, one at Bodega Bay and one in a museum on the east coast. Should be able to read better than I can explain.
Tomorrow we hook back up with Mario and JJ who will be coming along for the ride up to and through Mendocino. JJ will be returning after we head north along the coast.
All has been going fine so far and this little break has been welcome after having been in the saddle for a week.
Going to miss Fathers day again this year and wish I could be with the boys and grand kids but this is really important for me to complete now that I have just about reached my goal of circumnavigating the US on a motorcycle. One of a few things I can say I did just because.
Later HDman
PS
Just getting ready to leave Petaluma this morning and was repacking my gear when I found a stow away on board. This is the first and only hitch hiker I have offered a ride to while on a road trip.
Meet Henrietta, Wave Hi to everyone!!!!
She will be riding one up the rest of the trip and is quite an adventurous sole
Been out of town JP, but just caught up on the trip. Sounds like a good one. You guys make good time out there! Does that hippo have boobs?
ReplyDelete