The rain is supposed to let up in the morning and either way we will make a run for Washington. Did have a chance to walk done to the old cannery row and restaurant area tonight for dinner. Ate at the Rouge Brewery but ate real light as we had a Mexican lunch.
Henrietta found us and was mad so she is pouting tonight, should be over it by morning.
Took some pics of some rather large California sea lions on thew dock in the bay but had to use my Iphone so will include them in tomorrow nights post. I had to sneak back over to our old motel to use the WIFI so I am standing outside under their porch while I type one handed and hold the laptop with the other hand.
This is a Coast Guard motorized life saving boat used up until the late 1950s
This is a picture of the Trident fish cannery still being operated today, Notice the crab pots on the left
Henrietta was being insistent that she only sleep with the hooker and the rest were jealous so we left her behind only to find out that she had a tracking devise on the hooker.
I will try and send my pics and video to to my email and maybe update tonight before i go to bed.
HDman
Rain? Not in Colorado. 95 for a high today and blue, blue sky. Fire out of control west of Fort Collins.
ReplyDelete