We headed south to Walsenburg and then made our way over to Fort Garland to make are assault on Taos. Was were supposed to stop in Questa, NM for Sopapillas but the little cafe had went out of business since last visited by Mello Man. So we had lunch in Taos at a little place called Orlando's that I had stopped at a few times. Food was still great.
Then we pushed south for Bandelier, National Monument with some spectacular views.
It was a long day logging in at 370 miles and decided to pull the plug just north of Albuquerque in Bernailillo, NM and will shoot south and east to Lordsburg today. It is supposed to be really hot so we will more than likely end up in a motel again or have to sleep in oppressive heat, "NOT".
Stay the course and will talk to you all later today.
HDman
Last time I was in Lordsburg the wind blew about 50 mph steady. In my face and I was on a pedal bike. Anyway, where is the blue hair? Not that any of you guys look like teenagers.
ReplyDelete