We are spending the night at Dan and Pauline's and she made some of the best clam chowder I have had in a long time. I have convinced her to pass on the recipe.
To get to today's activities, we left this morning and worked our way around the western seaboard finally turning east toward Seattle. We will catch a ferry not far from here and if all works out end up north of Seattle on highway 20 to make our assault on the mountain ranges that lay ahead. We have a day or two of good weather to work with so we will try to move over the mountains as quickly as possible.
Here are some pics from today, some along Crescent Lake area and others are ones of the largest cedar tree a "Sitka" in the world.
Others are pics from the top of Hurricane ridge in the Olympic National Park. Will add the pics when I can get a solid connection in the morning.
Thanks again to our hosts Dan & Pauline.
HDman
No comments:
Post a Comment