I must admit that Sequoia NP was a lot more impressive. I guess for so many years I have had the expectation of Yosemite, and don't get me wrong was still grand. However the up close and personal with the trees in their natural state is by far a wonderful experience.
Anyway here are a couple pics that I can share......
Don't know if this will work but I threw in a video from the Nikon, checked it out it does work but you have to tilt your head..... YES!!!!!! Now if I can figure out how to turn it upright.
We left the park about 1:00 and worked our way west and north on 120 to I-5 and then west on Cal 12 to 80 and then 9 miles back east to Vacaville, CA where we hooked up with Stinky. We had split up with both Mello Man this morning and Brian this afternoon. Mello unfortunately had to turn east and head for home. Will be missed due to both his company and his road Captain prowess. The guy is great with navigation and route planning. Never gets lost....LOL
Mario had to do some sole bonding with his Bro in Dublin, CA and will meet back up with us in Petaluma, CA where we will all hook up with JJ.
By the way need some Love, Hugs, and Prayers sent out for JJ's mom who is working through some medical issues. Prognosis is good and with our thoughts ands prayers she should work through this just fine.
Over 2K on road miles so far and all is going well. Weather has been Hot, Cold, WINDY, but knock on wood no rain yet. Has been a great trip so far and looking forward the the rest.
HDman
No comments:
Post a Comment